Yay, changed my blog skin and i like it :D. Just download a single column template from frivmo.com and the rest is mine. haha. It's not hard lahh, well for me. Everything was done in less than 10 hours and this includes two sets of bath time and meals. haha
Decided to put No Sacrifice at the top as it was inspired from Sacrifice by Elton John. Love songs, hmmm.. so sweet to hear them.
Here's a part of its lyrics,
And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all
Tomorrow is already Thursday, so fast horr... My personal gym trainer still haven't call me for my first training lesson. LOL. You will probably be laughing, "ME" & "GYM". I'm serious, if i can't maintain a silver or gold in poly, this means that i need to enter National Service ealier-am i right?. I hate NS, not because of its main purpose but time. Two long years! I would rather defence my country economics growth rather than the military by working! One of our MP's just proposed to spend lesser on military defence and spend more on economic defence. Great, do u know how much the government is planning to spend on military for 2009? $11.45 billion. WOW. Anyway, that gym trainer can be recognise by this special joke "HELLO". HAHA.
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all
Tomorrow is already Thursday, so fast horr... My personal gym trainer still haven't call me for my first training lesson. LOL. You will probably be laughing, "ME" & "GYM". I'm serious, if i can't maintain a silver or gold in poly, this means that i need to enter National Service ealier-am i right?. I hate NS, not because of its main purpose but time. Two long years! I would rather defence my country economics growth rather than the military by working! One of our MP's just proposed to spend lesser on military defence and spend more on economic defence. Great, do u know how much the government is planning to spend on military for 2009? $11.45 billion. WOW. Anyway, that gym trainer can be recognise by this special joke "HELLO". HAHA.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment